3 Piece Plier Set (Long Nose, Side Cutters & Combination)
£14.16 Excl. VAT
The Faithfull 3 Piece Plier Set contains the most popular selling pliers for everyday use, manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and fitted with soft grip, non-slip handles for safety and comfort. These pliers meet tough GS standards and are suitable for both the trade and home user.
The Handyman Combination Pliers 180mm (7in) are designed to grip and cut, with the front section of the serrated jaws ideal for gripping flat surfaces, while the serrated sections match the profiles of rods, pipes and tubing. The induction hardened jaws are also suitable for cutting a wide range of materials including medium and medium-hard wire.
The Handyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers 160mm (6.1/4in) on the other hand are suitable for cutting medium to medium-hard wire, close to the flat surface - with the tapered head profile perfect for accessing confined spaces. Induction hardened jaws and cutting edges are individually processed for maximum performance too.
The Handyman Long Nose Pliers 165mm (6.1/2in) are complete with serrated jaws to maximise grip, tapered to a fine end for accessing and the manoeuvre of small objects in confined spaces.
Contents & Features
- Most popular selling pliers for everyday use
- Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel
- Fitted with soft grip, non-slip handles for safety and comfort
- Comply with tough GS standards
- 1 x Handyman Combination Pliers 180mm (7in)
- 1 x Handyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers 160mm (6.1/4in)
- 1 x Handyman Long Nose Pliers 165mm (6.1/2in)